Opening For - Investment Associate / Sr. Investment Associate
Investment Associate / Sr. Investment Associate
SBICAP Ventures Ltd
Chief Investment Officer
CA / MBA / Preference will be given to CFA
No of yrs of exp.
3 years +
Domain Knowledge Competencies
· Create bespoke financial models for projects / SPVs
· Ability to structure thoughts and make effective presentations
· Work with legal counsel for fund / deal documentation
- Advising PE / structured investments
- Exposure to deals in the real estate sector
- Equity syndication and fund raising
· Past work experience in International Property Consultants or Real Estate teams at PE funds / NBFCs
Position Objective / Responsibilities
- Research and maintain information on the real estate industry, developers and competing funds
- Source, evaluate and close real estate transactions
- Prepare detailed financial models and information memorandum for real estate transactions
- Prepare presentations of proposed transactions for the investment committee
- Co-ordinate due diligence and documentation activities with external agencies and internal shared resources
- Monitor and manage investment commitments
- Networking / relationship management with Real estate developers and regulatory agencies
- Complete all regulatory requirements including periodic reporting, draft and implement policies and maintenance of records
- Manage and support investors through periodic reporting, capital calls and account statements
- Independently handle deals
- Work within small teams
- Willing to take the initiative at work
- Competent in excel financial modeling & investment documentation
Opening For - Associate / Deputy Manager / Manager - Project Advisory & Structured Finance Group
Group: Project Advisory & Structured Finance Group
Position : Associate / Deputy Manager / Manager
Location: Mumbai / Kolkata / Chennai
Qualification: MBA (Finance) Full time 2 yrs reputed Top B schools /Chartered Accountant
Min. yrs of exp.: 2 yrs
Experience: Minimum two years of Experience in the credit /project finance department of a bank/institution/investment bank with demonstrated capability in handling credit proposals relating to projects & knowledge of documentation for project loans
Domain Knowledge Competencies: Part of team engaged in large and medium sized Project Finance, Infrastructure Advisory and Finance, Corporate Finance Advisory for Private and Government agencies involving Project appraisal, feasibility analysis, market analysis, capital & operating cost analysis, structuring of capital, Arrangement & Syndication of funds, Valuation and acquisition advisory, from origination to closure of the transaction.
The job will involve critically evaluating the business plan, preparing of Information Memorandum (IM), various financing documents, building financial model for evaluation, assessment and risk and mitigation thereof.
Essential: Knowledge of financial modeling, Presentation & Communication skills.
Relevant experience in a Financial Institution/Large Lenders/Financial Advisors.
Domain knowledge and experience in Infrastructure and Core sectors would be an added advantage. Experience / exposure in M&A and PE will be an added advantage
Remuneration (Fixed Pay, Variable Pay and host of other benefits)will be commensurate with the number of years of relevant experience.
The above job description is illustrative and not exhaustive.