At SBICAP, we endeavour to constantly innovate and provide our customers with unique fund raising propositions across industry sectors. We have received accolades year after year for our success. Some of our recent achievements are:
- ‘Best Project Advisory – India 2019’ and ‘Best Deal of the Year Oil and Gas – India 2019 for HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd at International Finance Awards 2019
- The Asset Triple A Asia Infrastructure Awards 2018 for ‘PROJECT FINANCE HOUSE OF THE YEAR (INDIA)’.
- The Asset Triple A Asia Infrastructure Country Deals Awards (South Asia) for the following: - Green project of the year - Adani Green Energy (27.96 billion rupee term loan facility) - Petrochemical deal of the year - HPCL Mittal Energy Limited (US$2.07 billion rupee term loan) - PPP deal of the year - Chhattisgarh East Railway Limited (24.43 billion rupee debt financing) -Airport deal of the year - Mumbai International Airport (83 billion rupee term loan facility)
- Ranked No. 4 MLA Asia Pacific Project Finance Loans with market share of 6.8% (USD 762 Million)
- No.6 - Financial Adviser- Asia Pacific Project Finance with market share of 5% (Volume USD 1031 Million)
- No.6 - Financial Advisor Asia Pacific Project Finance Financial Adviser to Consortium - Market share 4.2% (Volume USD 836 Million)
- Ranked no. No 1 - Indian Borrower Loans Mandated Lead Arranger with 12.274% market share (Volume INR 381691 Million)
- Ranked No. 3 - Indian Borrower Foreign Currency Loans Mandated Lead Arrangers with market share of 6.606% (Volume USD 1801 Million)
- Ranked No.1 - Local currency loans Mandated Lead Arranger with 21.170% (Volume INR 259906 Million)
- Ranked No. 8 - APAC Project Finance Loans (Mandated Lead Arranger) with market share 3.529% (USD 3854 Million)
- Ranked No. 3 - South Asia Mandated Lead Arranger with market share of 14.56% (volume USD 1628 million)
- Ranked No. 3 - India Mandated Lead Arranger with market share of 15.79% (volume USD 1591 Million)
- Ranked No. 5 Asia Pacific MLA : with market share 3.4% volume USD 1143.1 Million
- SBICAP was ranked ranked 12th in terms of all equity products (IPO, FPO, QIP, OFS and Rights) in FY 2019.
Rankings for CY 2018 received from various agencies are listed below: