Opening for GAPs Manager
Position Manager Group Government Advisory Team Location New Delhi Qualification CA/MBA ( Core Finance) from reputed B-schools No of yrs of exp. 4 + relevant experience Role and Responsibilities • Prepare policy, legislation, contractual framework related documents
• Interact with various senior government officials and deliver to strict timelines
• Interact with experts from other fields and extract and convert their knowledge into usable product/strategy
• Convert unstructured knowledge, ideas and strategies into coherent workable plans/deliverables
Domain Knowledge Competencies • Strong domain knowledge of at least one or two core industries
• Good understanding of PPP framework, contractual and tendering framework
• Flair for wide reading and willingness to stretch beyond boundaries
• Good analytical, writing and presentation skills
• Clarity in thinking and articulation of ideas in crisp and clear manner
• Ability to think from multiple perspectives and balance the consideration of key stakeholders (bidders, government, bank and others)
Behavioural Competencies Team spirit Strong analytical skills Relationship building and networking skills Hands-on experience in the financing modeling Flair for comprehending the finance & legal documents Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to complete the given assignment/job within the timeline
Opening for Deputy Manager / Manager
Deputy Manager / Manager
PA&SF – Strategic Disinvestment
Assistant Vice President
MBA (Finance/ Strategy/ General Management) from Top B schools /Chartered Accountant
No of yrs of exp.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Domain Knowledge Competencies
1. Good understanding of deal structuring, contractual and tendering framework
2. Ability to think from bidder perspective and balance the consideration of key stakeholders (bidders, government, bank and others)
Experience in Product areas
Prior experience in M&A advisory, business and commercial due diligence would be preferred
Position Objective / Responsibilities
1. Analyse and interpret the existing policies and regulations of the government regarding strategic disinvestment
2. Preparation of Information Memorandums, presentations and financial models, etc.
3. Preparation of tender documents, RFQs, RFPs and designing the eligibility criteria and other bidding parameters
4. Interact with various senior government officials and deliver to strict timelines
a) Team spirit
b) Strong analytical skills
c) Relationship building and networking skills
d) Flair for comprehending the finance, contract & legal documents
e) Strong communication and presentation skills.
f) Ability to complete the given assignment/job within the timeline
Opening for Project Advisory Group
Group: PA&SF Group
Location: Mumbai/ New Delhi
Qualification: MBA (Finance) from Top B schools /Chartered Accountant
No of yrs of exp.: 2 +
Experience: Minimum two years of Experience in the credit /project finance department of a bank/institution/investment bank with demonstrated capability in handling credit proposals relating to projects & knowledge of documentation for project loans
Domain Knowledge Competencies: Part of team engaged in large and medium sized Project Finance, Infrastructure Advisory and Finance, Corporate Finance Advisory for Private and Government agencies involving Project appraisal, feasibility analysis, market analysis, capital & operating cost analysis, structuring of capital, Arrangement & Syndication of funds, Valuation and acquisition advisory, from origination to closure of the transaction.
The job will involve critically evaluating the business plan, preparing of Information Memorandum (IM), various financing documents, building financial model for evaluation, assessment and risk and mitigation thereof.
Essential: Knowledge of financial modeling, Presentation & Communication skills.
Relevant experience in a Financial Institution/Large Lenders/Financial Advisors.
Domain knowledge and experience in Infrastructure and Core sectors would be an added advantage. Experience / exposure in M&A and PE will be an added advantage
Remuneration (Fixed Pay, Variable Pay and host of other benefits)will be commensurate with the number of years of relevant experience.
The above job description is illustrative and not exhaustive.