Application Manager/Dy. Manager
BE/B-Tech in Electronics/IT/Computer Science or MCA, MBA from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
No of yrs. of exp.
5 yrs. +
Should possess at least five years of IT experience with minimum three years in Oracle e-Business Suite.
Should have expertise in Finance Modules of Oracle e-business suite with good working knowledge in P2P/GL and Project Accounting System.
Should have excellent command in PLSQL, D2K, Oracle Forms and Workflows.
Position Objective / Responsibilities
Take the ownership of Oracle e-Business Suite instance and other applications of SBI Capital Markets.
Establish a strong relation with business and implement new requirements and other change in the application as per the organization policies.
Provide technical support to the business users.
Co-ordinate with vendor for key issues and manage the escalation wherever required.
Support various daily, weekly, monthly business cycle related activities.
Manager / Assistant Vice President – Origination/Deal
Equity Capital Markets
CA/MBA ( Core Finance & Marketing) from reputedB-schools
No of yrs of exp.
Manager - 3 years +++ , Assistant Vice President - 6 years+++
Domain Knowledge Competencies
· Understanding of capital markets in India &globally.
- Understanding of non-infra sectors
· Knowledge and experience in all capital marketproducts - IPO, FPO, Rights Issues, QIP, QIB, FCCBs, andOpen Offer.
· Equipped to handle advisory transactions likeM&A/PE.
· Fair understanding of relevant regulations includingSEBI, RBI and Stock Exchange regulations.
Experience in Product areas
Knowledge and experience in all capital market products -IPO, FPO, Rights Issues, QIP, QIB, PE,FCCBs and GovernmentDisinvestment
Position Objective / Responsibilities
· Ability to identify and generate leads on acontinuous basis.
· Equipped to arrange senior level meetings and makepitches on an ongoing basis.
· Excellent skills in preparing Pitch Book and otherrelevant material.
· Product knowledge and solution oriented approach toadvise on appropriate products as per the client needs.
· End to end understanding of the entire value chainin capital markets.
· Ability to execute advisory transaction - M&A/PE
· Ability to devise and suggest unique products andstructures.
· Sector agnostic but advanced understanding ofcertain sectors
· Available for frequent travel for client meetingsand pitches.
· Excellent coordination skills, ability tomulti-task, take quick decision, handle crisis situations,quick turnaround and delivery.
· Existing client relationship and equipped tointeract at CFO level and above.
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Awareness of Business Environment
CTC will vary based on years of experience and deals done.Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate.Performance Linked Variable Pay based on Performance
Position: Deputy Manager / ManagerGroup: Infrastructure GroupLocation: Mumbai/ New DelhiQualification: MBA (Finance) from Top B schools /Chartered AccountantNo of yrs of exp.: 2 +Experience: Minimum two years of Experience in the credit /project finance department of a bank/institution/investment bank with demonstrated capability in handling credit proposals relating to projects & knowledge of documentation for project loansDomain Knowledge Competencies: Part of team engaged in large and medium sized Project Finance, Infrastructure Advisory and Finance, Corporate Finance Advisory for Private and Government agencies involving Project appraisal, feasibility analysis, market analysis, capital & operating cost analysis, structuring of capital, Arrangement & Syndication of funds, Valuation and acquisition advisory, from origination to closure of the transaction.The job will involve critically evaluating the business plan, preparing of Information Memorandum (IM), various financing documents, building financial model for evaluation, assessment and risk and mitigation thereof.Essential: Knowledge of financial modeling, Presentation & Communication skills.Relevant experience in a Financial Institution/Large Lenders/Financial Advisors.Domain knowledge and experience in Infrastructure and Core sectors would be an added advantage. Experience / exposure in M&A and PE will be an added advantageRemuneration (Fixed Pay, Variable Pay and host of other benefits)will be commensurate with the number of years of relevant experience.The above job description is illustrative and not exhaustive
Assistant Vice President
Group Capital Markets Group Location Mumbai Qualification CA / MBA ( Core Finance ) from reputed B-schools No of yrs of exp. Seven yrs+ relevant experience, having worked & closed M&A deals Roles / Responsibilities • Responsible for origination and execution of transactions involving M&A Advisory, Business / Finance Valuation and JV Advisory
• Knowledge of core finance and financial modeling and financial statement analysis.
• Share responsibilities in executing in a timely and cost effective manner
• Interact with various levels of officials of banks and corporates. • Assist/independently prepare documents, memorandum information, and all other activities in transacting and closing the deal. The job will involve critically evaluating the business plan, various financing documents, building financial model for evaluation, assessment and risk and mitigation thereof.
• Advanced financial analysis and model building capabilities, valuation of companies and research
• Should be able to handle transactions independently
Behavioural Competencies / Traits a) Team spirit
b) Strong analytical skills
c) Relationship building and networking skills
d) Flair for comprehending the finance & legal documents
e) Strong communication and presentation skills.
f) Ability to complete the given assignment/job within the timeline