Capital Markets Group handles transactions in the capital markets space across multiple instrument structures. Since inception, we have been a leading merchant banker of choice, and over the past few years, we have had a significant presence in the areas of book-built transactions, and have also played a role in pioneering new equity-instrument related solutions. We have also been in the fore-front of debt transactions through the capital markets, and have been a leading player in structured debt transactions. Our relationships across investor categories such as corporates, banks, domestic and foreign financial Institutions, central and state public sector undertakings, high net-worth individuals and retail individuals have been long-standing and gives us an edge in our product and solution offerings both in the debt and equity space.
Our experience in managing a vast array of transactions has enabled us to develop and accumulate expertise in this field. New product development is essentially based on assimilation of such expertise and helps us provide holistic solutions specific to our client’s needs across various financing options. We dip into our multiple business and product groups to deliver the most optimal and innovative financial solution.
Our product and solutions bouquet includes:
- Managing Initial Public Offerings and Follow-on Public offerings and Offers-for-Sale
- Managing Rights Offering, be it the traditional or the structured formats
- Qualified Institutional Placements
- Open offers, Buyback and Delisting of securities
- Bulk and Block trades on Exchanges, and off-market transactions (Auction based transactions for GoI divestments)
- Offerings of convertible securities
- Public offering of Corporate structured bonds
- Arranging Private Equity to include growth capital, pre-IPO convertibles, private investments in public equity (PIPES), mezzanine debt and equity, and equity offerings completed as a private placement.
- Private placement of bonds
- Capital restructuring advisory services
- Advisory and arrangement services for products such as AIM Listing, Indian Depository Receipts, ADR/GDR and other off-shore equity or bond listing options
Our services for a transaction typically entail
- Evaluation and understanding of the business to identify critical positioning levers and value drivers
- Due diligence and translation of the business understanding into an Offering Document (Prospectus/ Information Memorandum /Offer Document) - the company's primary marketing tool in the financial marketplace, within the purview of the various domestic and international regulatory and statutory frameworks
- Preparing the client organisation to meet the rigorous demands of public markets
- Obtaining regulatory approvals for the transaction, wherever necessary
- Advice on documentation and agreements for the process
- Liaison with various intermediaries for carrying out the transaction process
- Completion of post-issue formalities including listing and trading, wherever applicable